OPERATIONS OPENING POSITION (Location: Hanoi)Standard Chartered Bank.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group, with a 150-year history in some of the world’s most dynamic markets. The Bank has been present in Vietnam for more than 110 years, having opened its first Vietnam branch in Saigon (now Ho Chi Minh City) in 1904, and is one of the oldest international banks in the country. Its locally incorporated entity, Standard Chartered Bank (Vietnam) Limited, was set up in 2009 and provides a full suite of banking products and services for corporates, financial institutions as well as small and medium-sized enterprises and individuals.
We are now expanding in all business and urgently looking for high caliber, eager to learn and fast learner for the bellowing role in Operations Unit. If you are interested, please send CV directly to [email protected] ccing [email protected] or apply online via www.sc.com/careers.
Pls quote the position you are applying in the subject of email. CVs received with be treated on first come first served basis.
1. Officer, ATM and Card Operations (5 vacancies)
Be part of the ATM& Card Operations Unit in Retail Banking and Wealth Operations to achieve excellent service quality by meeting/exceeding service standards for the Banks through:
- To perform operations of cards services business capabilities (credit cards and debit cards)
To continuously drive change and improve current processes to reduce Turn Around Time and increase productivity
- To back up and perform any assignments that may be required from time to time
- To deal with stakeholders for ongoing management of customer and business issues, new product launches and other cards operations issues from time to time.
- To perform end-to-end cards operations processes in compliance with Group and Local policies, Operational Procedures, e.g reconciliation and settlement, cards issuance, dispute, chargeback, ensuring smooth operations under agreed timelines and no operational loss occurrence.
- Actively to participate in cards related new projects, new business services launching.
- To build and maintain a strong relationship with existing customers.
2. Officer, Trade Operations (2 vacancies)
- To process all types of trade transactions accurately and timely
- To check and verify supporting documents for all transactions if required
- To escalate Unit Head any exception/unusual in daily operations
- To act in complete compliance with the Bank’s Data confidentiality policy at all times which also governs sending of data to external parties over email
- To comply with local regulations, Group policies/procedures and market specification
- To ensure timely delivery of reports to clients and regulators within the agreed deadline
- To ensure timely response to client queries; provide quality services to clients
- To be cost effective; optimise utilisation of resources
- To be responsible for the health and safety aspects within your area
3. Officer, Account Services Operations (3 vacancies)
- Main duties in processing account opening, account maintenance and other account services for company/enterprise/individual customers.
- Ensure that Account opening forms, documentations, requests from internal and external customers are checked, updated and filed accordingly.
- Organize and ensure all functions and operations are prioritized and completed within turnaround time.
- Handling all other tasks included: doing daily reconciliation, preparing account confirmation letter, statement, advice, report.
- Fully understand bank process, procedure, internal policy and local regulations
4. Officer, Retail Lending Operations (5 vacancies)
- Handle daily processing activities to serve business in Retail Lending Operation:
- To print and prepare lending contracts
- Handle enquiries from customers and stakeholders
- Custody security documents and customer’s documents
- Handle other tasks when assigned
5. Officer, Securities Services Operations (2 vacancies)
- Accurate and timely execution and settlement of trades within the guidelines / standards, which is a fundamental requirement in the securities industry to complete trading execution activities
- Reporting of trade settled and follow up of failed trades related to efficiency in the securities industry and any non compliance will incur extra costs to investors / clients
- Minimise loss and operations risks due to short sales, insufficiency of fund, and interest claims
- Transaction fees earned for settlement and clearing services rendered
- Ideas that lead to process improvements (cost, time, service improvement)
- Contribute significantly to the division’s revenue
- Experience in related area is preferred
- Good knowledge of banking products and local regulations.
- Good communication skill in both English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Good team work attitude.
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
UB hỗ trợ Standard Chartered đăng tin tuyển dụng!
Ban quản trị Diễn đàn UB
Công ty CP Đầu tư & Phát triển UB Việt Nam