[HCM] Standard Chartered Bank Vietnam Tuyển Dụng Client Centre Executive – SalesStandard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
The Bank is currently seeking candidates to join Telesales team in the role of Client Centre Executive - Sales based in Ho Chi Minh:
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Approaching existing to bank customers to introduce new retail products
- Enhance sale skill to persuade customers to buy new products
- To promote and professionally sell the full range of consumer banking and financial service products to existing and potential customers via Client Centre and through aggressive marketing efforts.
- Meeting the business sales growth plan by achieving personal target on all financial products - asset and liabilities
- Providing one-stop quality customer service in an efficient operation where risks are well controlled.
Business acquisitions, through typical activities like:
- Generation of new business via cross-selling activities and out-marketing calls
- Making effort and use sale skill, effectively sale plan to hit monthly/ quarterly/ yearly target assigned by Team leader and Team Manager
- Communication with customer and explain products feature and persuade customers to buy
- Learning on job to improve banking knowledge and soft skill
- Limit sale errors and miss selling at lowest level
- Management of Customer Service Delivery:
- Providing good service quality / service standards / service scope- Attend regular training / retraining in order to provide competent service excellence to existing and potential customer
- Customer retention efforts with personal involvement in complaint resolution/handling
- Ensure the collection and maintenance of high quality customer information, thus increasing the ability to service a customer’s needs by providing personalized & superior services and generate revenue
- Relevant 1 - 2 years of sales/acquisition experience with a proven sales track record is preferred
- Highly results-driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with strong time management skill.
- Team player with initiatives and assertiveness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for sales and providing excellent customer service, with ability to deal with people of all levels in complex and difficult situations
To apply, send your updated CV directly to [email protected] or visit www.sc.com/en/careers for more opportunities and apply online.
UB hỗ trợ Standard Chartered đăng tin tuyển dụng!