[HCM] Standard Chartered Bank Vietnam Tuyển Dụng Client Care Centre Executive – Service
- Handle inbound calls from all Personal Clients (NTB, ETB) regarding sales, service or transaction requests; fulfil clients’ needs within the same interaction as much as possible
- Educate and steer client for interactions with the bank via online, machine channels
- Maximise Service-To-Sales opportunities where appropriate, either selling directly for simple products or passing lead on to Personal NTB & ETB Sales or Outbound Centre
- Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer charter.
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without no mis-selling
- Do additional tasks related job requirements which assigned by Team Leader/Manager
1. Service (remote)
- Fulfil all service needs with maximum first call resolution
- Co-browse with the Client in order to assist in resolving issues
- Educate and conduct initial set up for digital banking, …
2. Deep sell/service to sales (remote)
- Suggest solutions Client might potentially need using analytics triggered next-best-conversation; involve Wealth Specialist if necessary
- If conversation requires follow up, inform ETB Sales or Outbound Centre/ Priority Banking Team for action
3. Sale of products to NTB (remote)
- Perform a needs analysis with Clients on receiving calls where appropriate
- Complete sale process on the spot where possible, and involve Specialists where necessary
- If required, hand off client to Personal Acquiring Team for follow up conversation
- No major breach of regulations and non-compliances of Group’s standard in the area of responsibility.
- Participate in and/or support the Bank's effort in combating money-laundering activities.
– responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Group’s arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
– awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- responsible for delivering ‘effective governance’; capability to challenge fellow executives effectively; and willingness to work with any local regulators in an open and cooperative manner.
Regulatory & Business conduct
(This is mandatory standard wording, do not remove).
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Manage day to day to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.]*
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- [Insert local regulator eg PRA/FCA prescribed responsibilities and Rationale for allocation].
To apply, send your updated CV directly to [email protected] or visit www.sc.com/en/careers for more opportunities and apply online.
UB hỗ trợ Standard Chartered đăng tin tuyển dụng!