NH.Nước ngoài Standard Chartered Bank tuyển dụng Senior Credit Approver - SME tại TPHCM [01.02.2014]

cocghe266

Administrator
Standard Chartered Bank
Unit 1810-1815, 18th Floor, Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower, Plot E6, Cau Giay New Urban Area, Me Tri Commune, Tu Liem District, Hanoi

Job description:

- Assess credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money
- Evaluate customer records i.e. bureau scrub, quality of management, and market share then accordingly tailoring suitable tenor, loan structure and repayment schedule
- Ensure that prudent credit is granted to all loan applications with approval within delegation authority and strictly compliance with prevailing local/group policies and guidelines.
- Confer with other internal departments i.e. Product/Credit Analysis/Sales/Trade/CRC/Finance/Operation to be more supportive in providing credit/non-credit services, exchanging credit information and building up firm policy system
- Monitor high risk/problem accounts through EAR, ASTAR and reports released by other operation functions/departments (i.e. CRC, Trade, Credit Mate, Collection)
- Enhance Management of Information System for SME portfolio

Requirements:

- Degree and/or professional qualifications in finance or banking major
- Working experience in banking with demonstrable knowledge of banking practices, lending parameters, credit life span and financial products
- Sound financial analytical skill and well-captured on market and industry movement
- Professional working spirit and strong commitment on turnaround time
- Teamwork ability and good communication skill toward customers and inter-departments.

Interested candidates can click "Apply" below to send CVs (in English) via email.

Apply

Deadline to apply: 01/02/2014

Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.

Vietnamworks

Trong thông báo đâu có chữ nào là tuyển ở HCMC đâu anh Cóc? Cái này là HN hay HCMC vậy anh? Lỡ mà apply xong may mắn nhận dc thông báo...ra HN test thì "thôi rồi Lượm ơi" :))

Tin tuyển dụng mới nhất

Thống kê MXH

Tổng số chủ đề
Số bình luận
Tổng số thành viên
Thành viên mới nhất
crucinadtae888
Back
Bên trên