Location: Ho Chi Minh, Binh Duong, Dong Nai
SHINHAN FRESH BANKER 2017
Quantity: We are hiring 50 FRESH BANKERS IN THE SOUTH
HO CHI MINH - BINH DUONG - DONG NAI
- Is banking your favorite career?
- Do you want to be a professional banker in a strong developing international bank in Viet Nam?
- Do you want to work in a dynamic yet friendly international working environment?
Your devotion should be aligned with our remuneration:
• Competitive salary and yearly performance bonus
• Domestic and overseas training opportunities
• Dynamic and professional working environment
• Widen job experience and develop career by job rotation
• Team building, vacation trip and social activity
• Health and wellbeing programs
• Free and discount bank products
Application package including:
• Shinhan candidate Application form download at www.shinhancareer.com
• Resume/CV in English
• Graduation certificate/Transcript of 4 years for fresh graduation candidates
Dead line receive CVs: 16/7/2017
First round: 13/7/2017 – 19/7/2017
Second round: 20/7/2017 – 26/7/2017
- Onboarding day planed: 01/8/2017
- Contact: Dang Thi Yen Loan - HR Dept.
- Tel: 08-35287719
- Please click here to apply www.shinhancareer.com
Duties and Responsibilities:
To obtain all business information, maintains contact with the borrower, usually detects any problems first, initiates action to correct the problems and provides a majority of the collection efforts.
· Check all the credit information and thoroughly analyze the financial statements and other supporting data.
· Review the credit files to make sure that they proper credit information, including financial statements, source of repayments, collateral, the market value and the valuation method, evaluation and depreciation method, etc.
· Review the note and disbursement instructions prior to funding the loan.
· Manage all assigned loans which entails: review all financial statements, obtaining the documents as dictated by the Loan Policy and the loan agreement, visit the borrower’s place of business, review all correspondence received from the borrower;
· Be alert to other information sources which may provide information that suggest either potential problems or opportunities for additional business.
· Diligently attempt to collect all past due loans.
· Immediately report to the General Manager, Credit Planning Department all loans that appear to have deteriorated sufficiently to be included on the early warning list.
· Other assignments by Manager
• University Student who is going to graduate/graduated (major in Banking, Economics, Foreign Trade, Banking, and Finance & Accounting, Korean, Law …)
• Proficiency in English (Speaking & Writing)
• Presentation skill, good analysis skill, good orientation skill
• Good attitude, good communication skill, good mind of common business and challenging
• Teamwork, active, creative, intellectual curiosity
• Maximum 1 year of experience, prefer data analysis/research/appraisal experience
Apply to HERE.