• Direct and monitor a variety of accounting activities to ensure that the bank’s financial resources are managed in accordance with accounting principles and comply with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards. These activities may include accounts payable and receivable; general ledger maintenance; financial analysis and reporting; budgeting, revenue, and asset accounting, local banking reports, tax reports.
• Review all financial reports and accounting statements to ensure they have been accurately prepared.
• Provide technical expertise and advice on complex accounting issues to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
• Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external consultants and advisors (for example accounting firms) to ensure the organisation receives satisfactory standards of service.
• Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of accounting professionals to ensure that accounting activities are completed accurately and on time.
• Please inform expected salary in CV
• University degree or over in Finance or Accounting.
• At least 3 years experience in Bank as Chief Accountant.
• Experience in working with Government Taxation Office
• Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
Apply CV to: [email protected]
Kookmin Bank is one of leading financial institutions in South Korea. Providing Financial products and services to all customer in Korea and abroad. With business expansion, Kookmin bank has more than 10 oversea branches and more than 1200 branches in Korea
Last edited by a moderator: