Workplace: Hà Nội, TPHCM, Bình Dương, Cần Thơ, Đà Nẵng
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for an opportunity that will help you to gain the practical on-the-job experiences during your gradudation year or right after graduation, Workplace Experience Programme (WEP) in HSBC Bank (Vietnam) Ltd. will help you to build your skills needed to embark on a successful career in banking industry.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of HSBC Workplace Experience Programme 2017
- Get involed in On The Job (OTJ) training and project work.
- Take on responsibility and contribute creative ideas to team's projects.
- Support The Line Manager on handling with daily operational functions.
- Get a real insight into working for an international bank.
- Given the opportunity to gain practical training and/or project work that will complement your academic studies, embedding HSBC's values while growing your career.
- Be challenged to use your talents and academic knowledge to add value to the bank and improve your professional and personal skills.
- Receive a monthly allowance of VND 6,000,000 gross.
- Bachelor / Master Degree
- Final-year student or Fresh graduates within less than 12 months
- GPA: minimum 3.0/4.0 or 7.5/10.0 or equivalent
- Fluent verbal and written English and Vietnamese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are desirable
- Ability to handle multi-tasks
- Commitment to work full-time in minimum 03 months to 06 months
Please note that Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information on application for this role, please visit our careers site HSBC and send your updated resume to [email protected] with Subject title of WEP Application - Location - Your name (for example: WEP Application - Ha Noi - Nguyen Van A) If you desire to work in a specific function, please clearly note in your Cover letters and/or CVs for our consideration. Otherwise, we will screen CVs and conduct interview to match you with a suitable department within the bank.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank (Vietnam) Ltd.