Ngân Hàng TNHH MTV Shinhan Việt Nam thông báo tuyển dụng:
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội
Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm
Hạn chót nhận hồ sơ: 30/09/2019
- Actioning delinquent accounts in line with approved Shinhan Collections strategies and processes.
- Contacting customers (including but not limited at calling, visiting customer at customer’s site) and negotiating acceptable arrangements to clear delinquency with constraints of policy and legislation, relating to both credit risk and customer advocacy.
- Identifying and referring accounts that present non-standard, unacceptable or higher risk circumstances.
- Recording collections activity and customer interactions on internal systems with appropriate diary follow up.
- Others when required
- Minium 1 year experience in relevant position.
- Comprehensive knowledge of consumer banking practices and laws / regulations governing financial institutions
- Be patient, strong commitment to customer service and well-developed communication skills
- MIS, analytical, negotiation, influence and investigation skills, good problem solving abilities and strong decision making
- Prior experience in a Collections, Sales, Assessment and/or Customer Contact environment/ under Consumer lending environment / Financial Services industry
- Ability to prioritise work, work under pressure and as part of a team
- Maintains positive attitude & embraces change in policy or procedure
- Open & honest attitude aligned to the Shinhan Value
- Accept travelling when required
- Sound clerical skills
- Good keyboard & PC skills, especially Excel
Tin tuyển dụng UB hỗ trợ Shinhan Bank đăng tuyển
Ban quản trị Diễn đàn UB
Công ty CP Đầu tư & Phát triển UB Việt Nam